What We Offer
The Travis Education and Training centrally manages administration of all education and training matters at Travis. We support long-range Air Force goals for maintaining a high quality force and enhancing professional and personal development, recruitment, retention and readiness.
- Education/Career Counseling Services
- On Base Colleges
- Testing (Voluntary)
- Air University Test
- ASVAB (AFCAT)
- Testing (Promotional)
- Financial Assistance Resources and Information
Testing Schedule (PME, Language, AFCT, FAA and misc.)*
- Tuesday: 8:00am & 12:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am
- Thursday: 8:00am
*Appointments are mandatory for all testing.
- To schedule PME, DLAB, AFCT and misc. tests call 424-3444/3445.
- To schedule FAA, please register and apply for your FTN at https://iacra.faa.gov/IACRA/default.aspx. Once completed, you will be able to schedule your test date.
- To schedule TBAS, and AFOQT email
- To schedule OPI or DLPT email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please arrive 15–20 minutes early. Doors close at designated times. Military ID is required for ALL tests and ALL service members MUST be in uniform.
NATIONAL TESTING CENTER (NTC):
CLEP & DSST Walk-Ins**
- Monday-Friday: 8:30am, 11:00am and 2:30pm
- Friday: 8:30 (DSST Public Speaking Exams Only)
**Please arrive 15–20 minutes early.