Base Operator: (707) 424-1110
Military Personnel Flight

Contact Information

phone  Phone:  707-424-8483

Time  Hours:
Mon/Wed: 7:30am-4:30pm
Tue/Thu: 7:30am-3:00pm
Fri: 7:30am – 3:30pm
Time  Closed:  Weekends (Sat/Sun).
Every Last Thursday* & Federal Holidays

* MPF Closures subject to change.

Map Address:  540 Airlift Dr, D Wing (Bldg 381)

 Feedback:  ICE Comments

What does DEERS stand for?

Defense Enrollment and Eligibility Reporting System

My sponsor is on deployment/TDY. How do I obtain a new ID if he/she is not present?

If your Military Sponsor is unable to accompany you to your visit, a valid “General” or “Special” Power of Attorney will allow you to conduct business on your sponsor’s behalf. You may also provide a signed & verified DD Form 1172.

Once the DD Form 1172-2 is signed, how long is it good for?

The DD Form 1172-2: Application for Uniformed Services Identification Card/DEERS Enrollment is good for up to 90-days.

Why do I need two forms of ID?

To make an ID card, the Department of Defense RAPIDS system requires the Verifying Official to SCAN two forms of government-issued ID into the record repository.  The documents cannot be expired or cancelled.  If the two documents bear different names, evidence of a formal name change must be provided.

Are there any other DEERS location in the local area?

Yes, you can locate a DEERS station closer to you residence by visiting

What do I do if I lose my ID and need to be issued a replacement?

Lost/Stolen/Misplaced Documents Required A police report from local/Military Police stating lost Federal ID or First Sergeant lost ID memorandum and two (2) forms of identification. One form of ID must be unexpired with photo.

What if my ID expires prior to my ID appointment date?

You will need to obtain a visitor’s pass. To obtain one, please print your ID card appointment confirmation and bring along with your driver’s license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance to visitor center (707) 424-1462.

Can my parent be enrolled as a secondary dependent? YES!

  1. You will need to provide a DFAS letter of approval, Service Members Birth Certificate & a valid Photo ID. A photo ID of the parent will need to be provided as well as the SSN.


  1. Secondary Dependent Parent in Law You will need to provide a DFAS letter of approval, Service Members SPOUSES Birth Certificate, Social Security Card & a valid Photo ID.


  1. Please note that all documents must be translated into English and certified.

For more information, visit

Is there a pre-arrival checklist that I can refer to online?