Base Operator: (707) 424-1110
Military Personnel Flight

phone  Phone:  


Map Address:  

540 Airlift Dr, D Wing (Bldg 381)

Time  Hours:

Mon/Wed: 7:30am-4:30pm
Tue/Thu: 7:30am-3:00pm
Fri: 7:30am – 3:30pm

Time  Closed:

Weekends (Sat/Sun). Every Last Thursday* & Federal Holidays

 Feedback:  ICE Comments

For Dependents and Retirees

Step 1

Request a document Drop-Off Link

Step 2

 Await an email notification for DOD Safe document drop-off authorization.

  • We will send you a link to the DOD Safe website where you will upload your documents. This email will be sent within 2 business days.

Step 4

Take a photo against a white background

  • Need help? Review photo guidelines, or download the app
  • Photos must be 5×7 inches
  • Passport Photo Booth App (iPhone or Android)

Step 5

Upload and Email

  • Upload all required documents to the DOD Safe Website. Must include the following:
  • E-ID Card Renewal Form
  • Current Photo
  • Two (2) Forms of ID
  • Lost ID Letter (If applicable)

          ♦ Dependent

          ♦ Military