DISCLAIMER: NO FEDERAL ENDORSEMENT OF SPONSORS/ADVERTISERS INTENDED
GRAND REVEAL CONTEST
(1) HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01am Pacific Time on February 6, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Start Date”) and closes at 11:59 pm Pacific Time on February 20, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes End Date”). Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Sweepstakes Rules, which are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
(i) Go to TravisfFSS.com, and search for the Grand Reveal Box (it will be clearly marked). Click on click on the Grand Reveal Box icon and enter your email information. To qualify for the sweepstakes, you must register with your name and email address. Accept the terms and conditions, then click the “ENTER” button and you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. One (1) entry per person is allowed.
(2) WHO CAN PLAY: Sweepstakes is open to all DOD military and civilians associated with Travis Air Force Base who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees and immediate families (siblings and children) of Travis 60th Force Support Full Access Marketing Department, and each of their respective spouses, parents, additional family members or affiliates are exempt and may NOT enter the Sweepstakes.
(3) WINNER SELECTION: Thirty (30) winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about February 27, 2015 from among all complete, eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Travis 60th Force Support Squadron Full Access Marketing department (FAM), whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
(4) PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: $100 Visa or Master Card Gift Card and Sweepstakes T-Shirt (approximate value is $120). One (1) Second Place Prize: $50 Visa or Master Card Gift Card and Sweepstakes T-Shirt (approximate value is $70). One (1) Third Place Prize: $25 Visa or Master Card Gift Card and Sweepstakes T-Shirt (approximate value is $45). Twenty Seven (27) Web Winner prizes: Sweepstakes T-Shirt (approximate value is $20).
(5) NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by e-mail by February 27, 2015. All winning names could be posted on the Travis Force Support Squadron Facebook or web pages. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
(6) ENTRY LIMIT: Use of any automated entry software is prohibited. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to enter using multiple e-mail addresses will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Internet entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account. Online entrants must complete all data requested on entry form. Incomplete entries are void. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these official rules including all eligibility requirements. Neither Travis 60th Force Support Full Access Marketing Department nor the US Air Force is responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, and lost/delayed data transmissions. In addition, failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, or inability to access the website or online service, or any other error or malfunction is not the responsibility of the sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Proof of emailing does not constitute proof of delivery. By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify Travis 60th Force Support Full Access Marketing Department and the United Stated Air Force.
(7) In consideration for being awarded a prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by Travis 60th Force Support Full Access Marketing Department, except were prohibited by law.
(8) By entering the Sweepstakes, each winner grants Travis 60th Force Support Full Access Marketing Department the right to the use of his or her name, likeness or photograph without compensation in any publicity or for promotional purposes carried out by the above parties. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise.
Travis 60th Force Support Full Access Marketing Department reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value and/or to terminate, modify or withdraw this Sweepstakes, in whole or in part (including altering the manner in which the prizes are distributed), at any time, without prior notice for any reason including if viruses, bugs, tampering or other causes beyond Travis 60th Force Support Full Access Marketing Department control affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play or conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event a substitute prize is awarded, such prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise. Further, Travis 60th Force Support Full Access Marketing Department reserves the right to disqualify any person and void any entries of that person who it believes has tampered with the entry process or any other component of the Sweepstakes, whose conduct or action affects the administration, security or fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or who fails to meet or abide by the Sweepstakes Rules and conditions.
Travis 60th Force Support Full Access Marketing Department does not assume any responsibility for tampering, theft, defects, viruses, human errors including negligence, deletions, technical or telephone, computer line, network, server, access providers, computer equipment or software problems, undeliverable messages, computer errors, lost, misdirected, late or incomplete entries or inaccurate capture of information or any online difficulties that may result in damage or malfunction the computer or the failure of Travis 60th Force Support Full Access Marketing Department to process any entry and otherwise award any prize. Nor is responsibility assumed for printing errors appearing in these rules or related Sweepstakes materials. In addition, Travis 60th Force Support Full Access Marketing Department and the United States Air Force will not assume any responsibility of any nature whatsoever in all cases where their inability to hold the Sweepstakes or to remit the prizes to the winners results from a cause beyond their control, including Acts of God, weather conditions, strike, lock-out or other labor dispute. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should an attempt be made, Travis 60th Force Support Full Access Marketing Department and the United States Air Force reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
(9) WHO WON: For the names of the winners, send a written request to: Full Access Marketing, 540 Airlift Drive, Building 381 F-100, Travis AFB, CA 94535.
(10) SPONSOR: Travis 60th Force Support Full Access Marketing Department (FAM), 540 Airlift Drive, Building 381 F-100, Travis AFB, CA 94535.
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare, and recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.
CONSENT NOTICE (as per AFI 33-219)
You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only. By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions: -The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations. -At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS. -Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG- authorized purpose. This IS includes security measures (e.g. authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests–not for your personal benefit or privacy. -Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.
PRIVACY & SECURITY NOTICE (as per AFI 33-129)
1. Air Force Services Agency Website is provided as a public service by HQ AFSVA.
2. Information presented on Air Force Services Agency Website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. Information concerning visitors’, use of this site is collected for analytical and statistical purposes, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users and their usage habits for authorized law enforcement investigations or national security purposes. These logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
6. Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information, or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act. constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.
DoD RESTRICTION NOTICE (as per AFI 33-129)
This site is intended for the use of DoD personnel only. Do not reproduce or distribute the content of this site to a wider audience without coordination with the information owner, your unit legal and public affairs offices.